Mosaic is an artistic medium that has been around for thousands of years, it’s a satisfying process which yields relatively quick results in one day!
Colourful mosaic stoneware tiles are used.
You will be shown how to create a mosaic in stages, from initial design ideas to planning out the design on paper and then cutting tiles, cementing and grouting.
The courses are tailored to suit your requirements.
- Small groups are perfect e.g. 6 people.
- The day starts at 10.30am and lasts until around 4.30pm with an hour for lunch.
- All the materials you will need are included: All mosaic tools, nippers, wood, gloves, protective goggles, adhesives, grout, selection of colourful tiles etc.
- Costs will vary according to size of the group and materials used.
- An ideal birthday present or team building opportunity.
- Tea/Coffee available all day.
- Ample coach/car parking.
- Ideas for a full day course: A mirrorframe, a wall panel etc. You could also design the course around your own ideas!
Call and speak to Susan to discuss what would be appropriate for your group.
028 2766 7616 and 0775 1175096.